Tulasara™ Wedding Masque Overnight
- • Creates brighter, more radiant skin and helps to even the look of skin tone and diminish the appearance of dark spots and or dullness with continued nightly use.
- Works during the night, a key time for skin’s natural repair, to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles and give skin a firmer, more lifted look.
- With continued nightly use, supports skin’s protective lipid barrier, sealing in moisture.
- Inspired by the Haldi ceremony from India, a pre-wedding tradition in which a homemade turmeric paste is applied to the bride and groom for glowing skin on their wedding day.
- curcuminoids, a potent extract from turmeric root, helps brighten skin’s appearance and promote a more even looking skin tone.
- Organic apricot seed oil helps support skin’s natural repair processes that happen at night.
- Tomato, potato and red raspberry plant stem cells help support skin’s natural repair processes.
- Dermatologist-tested and non- comedogenic • suitable for all skin types
- Tulasāra™ means "moving toward balance™" in Sanskrit.
*From plants, non-petroleum minerals or water.
Smooth onto face, neck and décolleté nightly.3 STEPS TO BRIGHTER, FIRMER LOOKING SKIN tulasāra™ wedding masques overnight ritualDid you know night provides the best conditions for skin renewal? Add this bedtime ritual to begin your nighttime repair.
- Gently apply wedding masque for eye with ring fingertips. Sweep wedding masque for face onto décolleté, neck and face. Breathe in the relaxing aroma with jasmine, camomile and grapefruit.
- Massage your shanka pressure points counterclockwise 7 times, then clockwise 7 times, then in slow, pulsing motions 7 times.
- Place index and middle fingers on the sthapani point and repeat massage motions. Sleep, and wake up to wedding-day skin.